What is the Derma Roller ?
The Derma Roller is a single roller device which consists of a rotating wheel studded with tiny needles. These needles penetrate the skin, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, which in turn cause the skin to mount an injury response. This procedure utilizes the collagen and elastin to thicken the skin, repair scars and smooth out any fine lines and wrinkles. This stimulus also causes growth of new capillaries which improves blood supply to the skin. Derma roller is a natural skin rejuvenation and scar repair therapy. It widely used for skin related problems such as: Reduce acne scars , Reduce wrinkles and fine lines , Improves the appearance of stretch marks , Ice pick and chickenpox scars , Skin rejuvenation and anti aging , Age spots & Sun damage , Enlarged pores Hyper pigmentation.
How Does Derma Roller Work ?
As you roll over your skin, it creates pin point punctures into the dermis – the majority of which are simply pushing your pores open temporarily. This is perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin. The human body naturally reacts to any injury by initiating the healing process, but usually it will only heal as far as it must to keep you healthy – which is different to healing to a cosmetic level. By persistently triggering the healing process, you encourage your body to continue healing until you are satisfied with the results. By opening the skin in this way you not only dramatically increase the penetration of any topical product, increasing its efficacy, but you also create miniature perforations that stimulate the skin’s healing mechanisms, increasing production of many important factors for a healthy skin.
Derma roller therapy uses a knead rod inlayed with numbers of needles, combining with functional nutrition liquid, regularly rolling in the places which needed to cure. It can puncture more than 300, 000 micro vessels on the epidermis within five minutes, forming an efficient nutrient delivery system between the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue. Then the nutrition liquid can entry into skin effectively. Thus the effect of skin care become more perfect. Micro-needle therapy is effective, safe and reliable .It is convenient to operate the micro-needle. You can use it in outdoor activities including basking, but please note anti-sunburn supplies are needed.
Advantages of derma roller therapy:
A.Does not destroy the structural integrity of the skin
B.Gradually remove the skin deep toxins and waste
C.Establish a direct transportation between skin and beauty product
D.Promote the skin metabolism
E.Improve the ability of wound healing and anti-aging
F.No side effect, safe and reliable
H.Effect is more remarkable than the general beauty products .
I. Derma roller is your best choice for beauty and skin care treatments.
Effects of Product:
A. Wrinkle removal,acne removal,improve scar, rejuvenation
B. The narrow focus of the site (glabellum, wrinkle, scar)
C. Shrink pores
D. Treatment of striae gravidarum
E. Improve wrinkle and fine lines
F. Treatment of acne scars and healing wounds
G. Derma roller is very effective for kinds of skin care treatments.
Needle material titanium alloy needle/stainless steel
Needle length 0.2,0.25,0.3,0.5,0.75,1.0,22.214.171.124,2.5,3.0mm
0.2,0.25,0.3mm for home use
0.5,0.75 for clinical use
1.0mm for medical use
126.96.36.199,2.5,3.0mm for physician use
Needle number 192 pcs needles
The size of drum 2.19cm(width)*2cm(diameter)
Packing size 50 * 34 * 25 cm/50pcs
Application and Sizes Option:
Application : Wide Applicability
It can be used on head, face, eyes, neck, limbs, and so on.
0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm: Better cosmetics application, better beauty products absorption.
0.5mm, 0.75mm: Build beautiful & healthy skin, prevent Hair loss.
1.0mm, 1.5mm: Remove wrinkles, remove pigmentations.
2.0mm: Remove small injury scars &acne scars, remove wrinkles around the eyes.
2.5mm, 3.0mm: Remove body stretch marks, remove burning scars.
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll – this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller’s needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
(Note: Use the Needle again only after the previous wound is all healed up.)