Hydra needle is the newest generation serum designed for targeted innovative anti-aging treatments by activating skin regeneration processes essential to maintain its youthful appearance. Recommended for skin of all ages.
Benefits of the Vaney Hydra Needle
1. Deeply hydrates and oxygenates dermis and epidermis
2. Brings instant relief by reducing skin trauma post-sun exposure
3. Reduces discomfort of overdried skin (roughness, itching)
4. Restores the mineral and ionic balance of the skin
5. Improves skin hydration from the inside out
6. Activates skin’s self-healing mechanisms against UV, pollutions and allergies (supports immune system of the skin)
7. Reduces deep wrinkles and symptoms of photo-aging and sagging
8. Rejuvenates the skin and improves its complexion
9. Restores skin firming and elasticity
10. Give instant and long-lasting effects!
Specifications for Hydra needle 20
Type Microneedle Therapy System
Certification Medical CE / ISO13485 / RoHS
Needle Depth 0.25mm /0.5mm/ 0.6mm/1.0mm/1.5mm
Diameter of Needle 0.13mm
Needle Number 20 needles
Needle Material Titanium + 24K Gold Plated
Disinfection 75% Ethyl Alcohol & Sterile EO Gas
Safety First! Remove the safety cover and sterilize the top roller in an alcohol solution before and after each use.
Wash the applicator vial with an alcohol solution.
Wash your skin and pat dry.
Add your favorite serum/ topical product to the vial and screw the roller top back on.
Press the Microneedle hydra roller over the desired area 4-5 times and then move on to another spot repeating the step until the desired area is complete.
Be careful to apply pressure without puncturing the skin.
When complete, be sure to clean and sterilize the head and the vial. Then put the safety cap back on.
For optimal results use once a week.
Replace the roller every 1-2 months if using regularly