Vaney Hydra Needle
The Vaney Hydra Needle is an effective microneedling/microchanneling device used to inject a variety of serums into the skin. This microneedling device contains 20 gold tip needles to produce optimal delivery into the skin. Each needle creates a hole the same thickness as a hair. The microneedling device is most commonly used to deliver cosmetic and hair rejuvenation serum into the skin and can be utilized for stretch mark and scar removal.
Hydra Needle Specifications
0.6mm, 1.00mm, 1.5mm Professional Medical Grade Sizes Available
20 individual gold plated needles
Needle material is titanium & 24K gold plated
Special Spiral Groove System delivers PRP and serums directly into the dermis
Plated Disinfection and Sterile EO Gas Package, Single Use Device to provide patient safety and eliminates risk of cross contamination
Can be used for aesthetics, hair restoration, and scar and stretch mark reduction
Package dimensions 12x8x2.5cm (WxDxH)
Benefits of the Vaney Hydra Needle
1. Deeply hydrates and oxygenates dermis and epidermis
2. Brings instant relief by reducing skin trauma post-sun exposure
3. Reduces discomfort of overdried skin (roughness, itching)
4. Restores the mineral and ionic balance of the skin
5. Improves skin hydration from the inside out
6. Activates skin’s self-healing mechanisms against UV, pollutions and allergies (supports immune system of the skin)
7. Reduces deep wrinkles and symptoms of photo-aging and sagging
8. Rejuvenates the skin and improves its complexion
9. Restores skin firming and elasticity
10. Give instant and long-lasting effects!
What serums can I use?
The Vaney Hydra Needle can be used with many custom made solutions and serums including but not limited to the following:
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Amniotic Fluid Allograft (AmDropTM)
How does the Vaney Hydra Needle work?
The Vaney Hydra Needle contains 20 titanium+gold plated micro needles and a special spiral system designed to allow the solution to flow down and be transferred into the dermis painlessly and effectively.
Why use a hydra needle vs roller?
A hydra needle pierces the skin at a 90°, while a roller pierces the skin at an angle. It is ideal to pierce the skin straight on to ensure the effectiveness of the serum.
What can I do after a microneedling treatment?
After microneedling treatment you should avoid the sun. Do not wear makeup for up to 12 hours. Do not work out immediately after microneedling.
Does microneedling hurt?
When microneedling is performed your skin will first be applied with a numbing cream. At the most it should feel slightly uncomfortable, but not painful.
Hydra Needle 20
Tappy Tok Tok Genuine Dermaroller Stamp Needle Hydra Needle 20 For Anti-aging
Needle Material Titanium Alloy needles Needle Color Gold
Needle Number 20pins
Net Weight 32g
Needle Length 0.25/0.5/0.6/1.0/1.5mm
1. It has the proven ability to deliver the desired amount of active ingredients, just under the dermis, at a
consistent depth, pain-free, and over a large surface area. This is a major advantage over the
conventional syringe approach.
2. The surgical grade stainless steel provides the structural integrity of the micro-needle. Pure gold on the
surface has high bio-compatibility with human skin, preventing irritation and allergic responses after use.
3. The diameter of needle is 0.13mm, and the length of needle is 0.25/0.5/0.6/1.0/1.5mm
4. It can be depressed over 30 thousand times, without getting blunt.
5. With individual package of sterile needles
6. OEM is available for just 1000 pieces, and Promote your own brand.
1. Needle diameter 0.07mm~0.25mm in thickness, which is thinner than human hair so it is Painless, No
scratch on skin and No allergy treatment.
2. 20 pins derma stamp with titanium needle.
3. Delivering cosmeceutical and hair growth solution into the dermis by lightly tapping
4. Good for the use at the infinitesimal areas (fine wrinkles, eye rim, scalp etc.). Recommend to use with a
or high functional aesthetics, a stem cell cosmetics, wrinkle frees, whitening, hyaluronic acid etc.
5. Needle material titanium, reuse design, tested by 30000 times of tapping.
6. Needle length of derma stamp:
Standard length: 0.5mm of the needle length is the most used in the current market;
Optional length: 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm
7. Bottle mouth, add a sealing apron to prevent liquid leakage during use.
Revives the skin cells by providing life-sustaining oxygen
Deeply hydrates and oxygenates dermis and epidermis
Brings instant relief by reducing skin trauma post-sun exposure
Reduces discomfort of overdried skin (roughness, itching)
Restores the mineral and ionic balance of the skin
Improves skin hydration from the inside out
Activates skin’s self-healing mechanisms against UV, pollutions and allergies (supports immune system of
Reduces deep wrinkles and symptoms of photo-aging and sagging
Rejuvenates the skin and improves its complexion
Restores skin firming and elasticity
Give instant and long-lasting effects!
1. Tap the derma stamp on treatment skin for 30-50 times, to ensure the skin absorbs the ingredient
2. For personal use, never share with others, to avoid the cross infection;
3. Twice treatment per week (interval 3-4 days each treatment);
4. Only used on skin, never on hard things, to avoid dull the needle or broken the needle tips;
5. When screw the cap with the bottle, be careful not to break them;
6. Sterilize each time before and after use.
It can treat the above conditions without the “frozen look” effect that sometimes occur with Botulinum injections. It will give you a refreshed and natural look.
–20 each of micro needles with thickness forms fine holes in the skin without pain
–Also Special spiral system is designed on each of those micro needles through which the solution flow down and can be transferred into dermis very directly and effectively. This special needle system helps a solution take its effect perfectly inside skin.
If you haven’t tried our hydra needle serum applicator yet, you are missing out on huge improvements to your skincare routine. It’s a microneedle tool and serum applicator all in one!
Clinical treatment costs add up fast. Even other at-home tools can be expensive. But with weekly or bi-weekly use of the beautimate Hydra Needle, you can achieve results for a fraction of the cost!
Gone are the days of wasting time and money on spas and useless skincare products. This is affordable, simple and very effective.
Boosts your entire skincare routine in less than 5 minutes. The Hydra Needle uses gold plated microneedles. Just add you favorite product to the vial and your ready to go.
Hydra Needle is easy to use! For the best experience, use in combination with your favorite Vitamin C Serum to promote healthy looking skin.
Safety First! Remove the safety cover and sterilize the top roller in an alcohol solution before and after each use.
Wash the applicator vial with an alcohol solution.
Wash your skin and pat dry.
Add your favorite serum/ topical product to the vial and screw the roller top back on.
Press the Microneedle hydra roller over the desired area 4-5 times and then move on to another spot repeating the step until the desired area is complete.
Be careful to apply pressure without puncturing the skin.
When complete, be sure to clean and sterilize the head and the vial. Then put the safety cap back on.
For optimal results use once a week.
Replace the roller every 1-2 months if using regularly