DS12 Derma Stamp micro needle 12 needles used for eye titanium derma roller for home use
The micro needle therapy to stimulate skin with minimally invasive, using the micro needle to creat a large number of micro-channels in short period of time, and form a high quality delivery system among the epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissuse, so that the active ingredient, nutrition products and ingredients quickly absorbed by the skin, which greatly enhance the efficacy of the product.
1. Scar removal including acne scar removal or treatment.
2. Stretch mark removal
3. Anti ageing.
4. Anti wrinkle
5. Cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal.
6. Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
7. Hyper pigmentation treatment.
How to use the derma roller?
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer`s instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll – this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
Disinfect before use.
Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use on children or animals.
Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc.
Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
Do not use on the eyelids or lips.
Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
Purulent inflammation of the skin.
Severe atopic dermatitis.
If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using
Treatment time suggestion:
6-8 sessions recommended, with 4-6 weeks intervals.
-Visual and noticeable improvement in a few days from the first treatment
-Cost effective – there`s no investment needed unlike equipments such as laser.
-Short healing time
-No permanent damage or injury
-No bruising, infection, discoloration or other complications
-Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients
-Almost all skin types can be treated
-Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis.
Do not use on skin with irritation, contatgious skin, fungal infection skin, acne, rosacea,etc.if you are unsure of your skin traits, please consult a dermatologist before use, please stop for advice if there is skin allergies.
How to clean the derma roller?
Soak about 5~8 minutes with 75% alcohol, or use ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes
Please store it carefully, it should be placed out of reach of children
All derma roller are disposable and personal use, do not share.
Caution after use:
1. do not stay place with high temperature or high heat. To avoid the steam, sauna, hot spring
2. do not use scrub, exfoliationg products, do not do diamond dermabrasion, or micro dermabrasion care with one week after the derma roller treat.
3. normal skin care will be ok, do not use irritating skin care products.