The Derma pen is an automated micro-needling device with a disposable tip cartridge that is made up of 12 micro-needles, which uses proprietary technology to penetrate vertically into the skin. The stamping action of the Dermapen’s vertical tip creates invisible micro-injuries to the skin, while stimulating the skin’s natural ability to heal itself and increase the production of new collagen. In doing so, these micro-injuries encourage and harness the body’s innate ability to regrow and repair the skin through normal physiological processes and the skin becomes rejuvenated and refreshed.
Needle material Nano Wafer /imported medical stainless steel/titanium alloy
Needle length 0.25~2.5mm
Needle number 1/3/5/7/9/12/36/42/Nano
Power supply Wired cable or Wireless battery
Body material Aluminium Alloy
Speed 5 Levels. MAX 15000 RPM
Packing size 170*123*57(mm)
What Derma Pen can do?
1. Minimised epidermal damage
2. Less pain and erythema as high speed with vertical direction
3. More easy to operate at the small or curved areas
4. Adjust micro needle length (0.25~3.0mm)
5. Prevent cross infection, adopt with disposable needles
6. More quickly and efficient than manual Micro-needle
7. Treatment of acne scars and healing wounds
There are no reviews yet.