Unlike the conventional skin treatment remedies, you do not have to spend a fortune on the dermapen. It is least expensive. The sharp needles on the dermapen will create miniscule pores on the uppermost layer of the skin. This in turn will enhance collagen production and will replace dead skin tissues with new skin cells. One of the greatest advantages of using the derma pen is that you do not have to wait for long to see visible and better results. It is easy to use the dermapen. You just need to follow the instructions on the manual that comes along with the kit of the dermapen.
The needles are sterile and you do not have to worry about any infection or skin allergies. This also a great advantage of the dermapen, as the usage of other derma pen in the market can cause pain and will create rashes when you use them. Hereafter, you do not have to bother about fixing appointments with busy dermatologists or visit their overcrowded skin clinics. You can use the dermapen at the leisure and comfort of your home. The device is compact and you can easily carry it while you are on a business trip or while you are on vacations.
Greeen light-effect on sedation,soothing and purifying.
Red light-reduce fine lines and wrinkleranti-aging.
Blue light-acne/skin inflammation ,anti-inflammatory.
Yellow light-decompose pigmentjmprove rough skin.
Purple light-repairing the acne.scar.
Cyan light-gradual enhance cell energy.
Laser light-penetrate the skin deep.
accelerate-active tissue metabolism decomposition color spots.
1.It is electric micro needle derma roller.
2.The needle is stain steel needle.
3.Each derma roller has 2 tips.each tip has 12 needles.
4.you can adjust the size of the needle and also the vibrating frequency.
1. Scar removal including acne scar removal or treatment.
2. Stretch mark removal
3. Anti ageing,wrinkle
4. Cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal.
5. Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
6. Hyper pigmentation treatment.
2.Visual and noticeable improvement in a few days from the first treatment
3.Short healing time
4.No permanent damage or injury
5.No bruising, infection, discoloration or other complications
6.Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients
7.Almost all skin types can be treated
8.Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis.
Advantages of the treatment procedure:
– no risk of skin damage caused by heat
– it is a typically mechanical method, there is no current action directly on the epidermis
-short time of intensive stimulation (about 10 minutes)
– reduction of mimic wrinkles
– stimulation of collagen and elastin production
– immediate transport of active ingredients deep into the skin
– complete restoration of all skin functions
– improvement of self-repair processes of the skin (tissue healing after micro-punctures)
– skin regeneration with its own cell division
– improvement of the facial oval
– improving skin elasticity
Recommended for treatment:
– thin and flaccid skins
– acne-prone skin
– wrinkle lines
– sun-damaged skins and solariums
– thick skin covered with scars
-weak connective tissue
Different needle length takes a different using method
The size of 0–0.5 mm use method is:in the skin on the circle treatment.
The size of 1.00–2.5 mm use method is:likes the stamp roller using way(stamp on the skin)
Effects of derma pen
A.Wrinkle removal,acne removal,improve scar,rejuvenation
B.The narrow focus of the site(glabellum,wrinkle,scar)
D.Treatment of striate gravidarum
E.Improve wrinkle and fine lines
F.Treatment of acne scars and healing wounds
G.Micro pigmentation derma pen is very effective for kinds of skin care treatments.