DRS Derma stamp Rollers from DermaRollingSystem.com are made of many high grade micro needles which roll over and penetrate the skins upper surface painlessly. These revolutionary devices provide two major benefits.Firstly, they stimulate collagen growth which significantly improves the appearance of skin problem.Secondly, they allow the transdermal application of creams, gels and oils, to be absorbed far more effectively -boosting their effectiveness massively.
This quality derma stamp can be used on face, neck, body and is cost-effective compared to conventional treatments like laser resurfacing, and has the same skin benefits as lasers without the down time. This is because the derma stamp does not affect the whole skin at once as laser resurfacing does, this way healthy skin is left for faster healing.This derma stamp can puncture more than 250,000 micro vessels on the epidermal within five minutes. This forms an efficient nutrient delivery system in the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue, and by doing so increases serum absorption and the production of collagen and elasticity by as much as 1,000 percent with no noticeable damage to the skin after treatment and no negative side-effects.
Microneedling, often referred to as dermarolling or collagen induction therapy, is a cosmetic procedure in which thousands of tiny little needles are inserted into the surface of skin via a rolling or stamping device.
Product name 140 needles Derma stamp
Needle material Imported medical stainless steel / titanium
Adjustable length 0.2/ 0.25/ 0.3/ 0.5/ 0.75/ 1.0/ 1.5/ 2.0/ 2.5/ 3.0 MM
Needle quantity 140 needles
Handle material PC plastic
What does derma roller can do?
(1) Wrinkle removal,acne removal,improve scar,rejuvenation.
(2) The narrow focus of the site (glabellum,wrinkle,scar).
(3) Shrink pores.
(4) Treatment of striate gravidarum.
(5) Improve wrinkle and fine lines.
(6)Treatment of acne scars and healing wounds.
(7) Anti-hair removal.
(8) Needle roller is very effective for kinds of skin care treatments.
(1) Rejuvenates skin, promotes pores and skin elasticity, will increase skin thickness.
(2) Reduces appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and large pores.
(3) Stimulates hair growth, improves thinning/balding hair areas.
(4) Process will not be painful (it’s only a tingling sensation).
(5) Price effective compared to expensive cosmetic laser treatments.
(6) Can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body and scalp.
(7) Can be used by yourself anytime at your personal convenience.
What size derma roller is best?
This will depend largely on what you’re trying to accomplish. Since we’re all about simplicity, here’s a table summarizing what length should be used depending on what you’re trying to treat.
Length and Function
2.5mm/3.0mm: remove wrinkles, body extension scars and burning scars.
2.0mm: remove small injury scars, wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars.
1.00mm/1.5mm: remove wrinkles and pigmentations on the skin.
0.5mm/0.75mm: help build beautiful & healthy skin, and prevent hair loss.
0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm: perfect for cosmetics application.
1) Soak about 5-8 minutes with 75% alcohol,Or use ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes.Do not use autoclaves,steam and high temperature sterilization methods
2) Apply suitable nutritional lotion/cream on area of skin that the roller isto be used.
3) Rollbackwards and forwards 4-5times keeping the speed and pressure uniform thereby creating more micro vessels.
4) Move the roller four times at least in four directions(on theskin that needs care).
5) Apply nutrition or mask products on the skin that requires care in case of skin inflammation.
Stainless Steel VS Titanium Derma Rollerserma rollers
Derma rollers come with either stainless steel or titanium needles. Titanium is more durable because it’s a stronger alloy than stainless steel. This means the needles will last longer and the sharpness won’t blunt as quickly.
However, stainless steel is inherently more sterile. It’s also sharper and blunts more quickly. Stainless steel is what medical professionals, tattoo artists, and acupuncturists use. But for all intents and purposes, both types will get the same job done.