Are you looking for a minimally-invasive aesthetic treatment to refresh and revitalize your skin? Do you want to improve the overall tone, texture, and quality of your skin? Micro-needling may be the right skin rejuvenation treatment for you! Derma Pen from Derma Rolling System offers micro-needling Dermapen for patients interested in tightening loose or lax skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and acne scarring, and improve the tone and texture of the skin.
Are you interested in learning more about the dermapen from Dermarollingsystem.com? Contact Now.
Microneedle Derma Pen System from Dermarollingsystem.com takes the guesswork out of microneedling by producing controlled, precise needle strokes faster than a traditional roller. What makes this pen stand apart from the rest is the adjustable needle head (varying in length from 0.25 mm to 2 mm), and the built-in vibration mechanism that provides deeper needle penetration.
The fine needles penetrate skin just enough to create small punctures that send your skin healing signals. This prompts the production of collagen and elastin to produce smoother, firmer, healthier and younger-looking skin. Use the pen on you face or body to reduce the appearance of acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks. You can even use it on your scalp to stimulate hair growth. The Electric Microneedle Pen from Dermarollingsystem.com provides a 100% pain-free experience with professional results, all from the comfort of your home.
Micro-Needling procedure is minimally-invasive, non-surgical skin rejuvenating technique that uses the dermapen micro needling , an automated medical device that contains multiple fine needles, to create microchannels in the skin for increased stimulation of circulation and natural collagen production in the treated area. This newly created collagen provides the skin with additional support and helps to improve the overall health and quality of the skin. This dermapen micro needling treatment helps tighten skin, improve scars, fine lines, and wrinkles, and aids the absorption of topical skin care products.
Microneedling is a popular cosmetic procedure for women and men looking to enhance their beauty through their body’s natural response to puncturing the skin. During a microneedling procedure (formally known as collagen induction therapy), sterilized needles create microscopic wounds in your skin. This triggers your body’s natural healing process which treats your skin through production of collagen and elastin, which promotes healthy skin and keeps it soft and youthful-looking.
Benefits of Micro-needling:
Stimulates collagen production
Safe for most skin types
Treats fine lines
Improves skin texture
Reduces the appearance of large pores
Enhances the effects of topical skin care products
Improves overall health of skin
Tip: DermarollingSystem.com recommends using a serum or cream after the needling treatment, as this will enhance the absorption of the skincare product. Some users use the cream or serum prior to the roller treatment. However, the use of creams or serums is not necessary with the rollers—meaning you can use the rollers on their own. The roller dramatically enhances the absorption of your skin care products when you follow up the treatment with your favorite serum or cream.
How to use
1. Take the needle cartridge out of the sterilized packaging.
2. Fit the needle cartridge into the pen and lock the cartridge by turning it counterclockwise.
3. Adjustment of needle length should be done after turning on the machine.
4. If you want to remove the needle cartridge, turn it clockwise and push out horizontally, fitting round slots (slot 1 and 2) together.
Adjusting Speed and Needle Depth:
1. Press the power button for 2 seconds to turn the pen on. Pen features 5 speed levels. The speed increases when you press the button. You can confirm the speed by the flickering speed of the yellow LED lamp. To turn off machine, press button for 2 seconds.
2. You can adjust the length of the needle by turning the adjustment ring clockwise or counter clockwise. Turning it clockwise will make the needle longer. Turning the adjustment ring clockwise with shorten the needle length.
Instructions for Use:
1. Cleanse skin thoroughly before use.
2. Select proper needle length for area being treated.
3. Hold skin taut with free hand, then move the pen from right to left over you skin. Use constant pressure, but do not press too hard. Do not lift pen, keep the needles in constant contact.
4. Repeat step 3, now moving the pen up and down over the same area of skin.
5. Repeat step 3, now moving the pen diagonally over the same area of skin.