Hydra needle is a good method that helps solution take effect inside the skin. It is micro needle device for delivering cosmetic and hair growth solution into the dermis by lightly tapping it on your skin especially around eyes. 20ea of micro needles with the same hair thickness forms fine holes in the skin without pain . Also Special spiral system is designed on each of those micro needles through which the solution flow down and can be transferred into dermis very directly and effectively.
– Painless Micro Needle with Screw thread for Direct Drug Delivery
– Stimulate skin cell to induce collagen production for skin regeneration.
– Micro needle is thinner than a human hair so it is No Pain
– The Spiral Groove system for needle is to deliver topical serum into dermis layer directly.
Function for hydra needle
1. Deeply hydrates and oxygenates dermis and epidermis
2. Brings instant relief by reducing skin trauma post-sun exposure
3. Reduces discomfort of overdried skin (roughness, itching)
4. Restores the mineral and ionic balance of the skin
5. Improves skin hydration from the inside out
6. Activates skin’s self-healing mechanisms against UV, pollutions and allergies (supports immune system of the skin)
7. Reduces deep wrinkles and symptoms of photo-aging and sagging
8. Rejuvenates the skin and improves its complexion
9. Restores skin firming and elasticity
10. Give instant and long-lasting effects!
User Instruction for Hydra Needle 20
1.Wash your skin with warm water.
2.Soak the top of the applicator vial about 5-8 minutes with 75% alcohol.
3.Wash the applicator vial with alcohol.
4.Put the essence of the liquid into the applicator vial. Carefully screw the
top back onto the vial. Gently shake the vial 2-3 times.
5.Remove the safety and hygiene cover.
6.Pat the skin surface with the hydra needle gently. Until the essence of
the liquid is fully absorbed by the face.
1.Do not share hydra needles with other person for hygiene.
2.Keep the hydra needle always clean. Clean the hydra needles after using.
3.Please place hydra needle be out of children`s reach.
If you are sick of wasting money on tons of beauty products which hardly show any improvement in skin texture, derma roller/stamp is the ultimate answer! Below are 4 important reasons why you should use a derma roller/stamp:
Increases collagen and elastin production: Yes, derma roller/stamp can stimulate collagen and elastin production with just several treatments.
Derma roller/stamp breaks down old scar tissues and wrinkles: derma roller/stamp breaks down old scar tissues and wrinkles. Your body responses by activating enormous collagen regrowth. This will continue for 12 months with just 1 treatment.
Derma roller/stamp eradicates wrinkles, scars and stretch marks: Your wrinkles, scars and stretch marks will be quickly reduced as new collagen completely restoring your skin tissues.
Boosts absorption of skin care products: derma roller/stamp also produces 1000s of micro punctures on your skin. This significantly enhances topical skin care product absorption such as vitamins c serum. Greatly boosting skin renewal and rejuvenation, you will experience youthful, radiant skin in no time.
1. Microneedling for Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Facial wrinkles, sun damage, and thinning skin are mainly caused by the loss of collagen and elastin. Microneedling can significantly improve these conditions by producing natural collagen and elastin. This results in the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and scars.
The accumulation of collagen and elastin also helps tighen and thicken skin. This will reduce skin thinning that are commonly associated with aging.
2. Premature Skin Aging
This is exactly similar to treating wrinkles. Micro-needling prevents premature skin aging by triggering collagen and elastin growth. This will lead to skin thickening and prevent breakdown of collagen that can result in skin aging.
Microneedling can enhance the effectiveness of your topical anti-aging product by boosting its absorption and concentration in your skin, thereby further protecting your skin from aging.
Treating scars is the most popular topic. Microneedling is proven to improve or even fade out most types of scarring except for keloid scars. Keloid scar is an abnormal growth of scar tissue that spreads beyond the top skin surface.
Dermaroller can surely benefit anyone who is suffering from a varity of scars including acne scars, surgical scars and even stretch marks.
Scar tissues are made up of an abnormal formation of collagen. Microneedling has the ability to break up old scar tissues and stimulate collagen and elastin production that is similar to healthy skin.
4. Stretch Marks
Stetch marks are similar to scars except stretch marks occur from rapid skin stretching. Although they are tougher to treat than regular scars. Many people have reported excellent results with micro needling, but more treatments are required.
Microneedling breaks down stretchmark tissue and triggers collagen growth. This will eventually reduce or fade your stretchmarks over several treatments.
For people with deep stretch marks, a requirement of 3 to 12 treatments is not unusual in order to see visible results.
Hyperpigmentation is triggered by an unusual production of melanin by abnormal melanocyte. It generally occurs in people with darker complexion. It is typically brought about by acne, wounds and prolong exposure to the sun. Micro-needling helps reduce hyperpigmentation by shedding the top layer of the skin and produce normal melanocyte.
It also boosts the absorption and increases the concentration of active ingredients from your topical skin lightening product, thus improving its efficacy and speeding up result.
Unlike other harsh treatments such as microdermabrasion, laser and chemical peel, derma rolling is very safe for anyone who has darker skin tone. It does not lead to the loss of skin pigment.
6. Age Spots
Microneedling benefits age spots via the same approach for hyperpigmentation by shedding the top layer of your skin and minimizing the appearance of age spots. It also improves the absorption and efficacy of active ingredients in your topical treatment product.
Rosacea is a skin disorder that produces facial redness that can lead to the break down of collagen. Sunlight, foods, beverages, temperature changes can cause rosacea. Micro needling can improve the appearance of rosacea by producing a significant amount of collagen.
However, you shouldn’t perform skin needling if you currently have nodular or pustular rosacea.
Microneedling benefits acne by boosting the absorption and efficacy of topical acne products directly into treated area. This will help clear up your skin tremendously. Needle size of 0.25 mm (NOT 2.5mm) is highly recommended.
There is 1 drawback. Dermarolling can spread bacteria across your face and trigger a break out if the needles penetrate into the active acne. It is best to dermaroll around active blemishes or until your acne subsides.
If you wish to treat your acne scarring and have active acne, you should perform dermarolling around your blemishes or wait until your face has cleared up completely before a procedure.
9. Derma Roller for Large Pores, Enlarged Pores or Pore Size
large pores are often located on the nose and around the cheeks. The microneedle roller can help to reduce the appearance of large pores by producing more collagen and slightly thickening the epidermis. Smaller roller of 0.25mm is recommended because it is designed for daily usage.
However, since your epidermis renews and sheds itself approximately every 30 days, this can counteract your results from dermarolling.
Important Note: Derma roller can not completely eradicate large or enlarged pores because the size of your pores are genetically predetermined. There is not much you can do to fully alter your pore size.
10. Hair Loss
Microneedling can benefit hair loss such as Alopecia. Alopecia is also know as male pattern baldness, and skin needling has shown to offer the best result.
Micro needling decreases hair loss by releasing endothelial growth factor that can promote hair growth, increase follicle size and promote thicker hair.
Combining microneedle treatment with topical products such as minoxidil is proven to boost your result significantly.
About the product derma stamp:
1. The Hydra needles can be imported into the medicine quickly and reach a rate of more than 80%! Minimize skin damage while ensuring drug delivery
2. Convenient to use it in combination with the menstruum and repair lyophilized powder.
3. To avoid pseudo-wrinkle regeneration.And it’s applied to facial care and whitening water to make skin more smooth.
4. Applied to facial care and whitening water to make skin more smooth Function:1. Improve elasticity of skin.2. Reduce pore size and firming.3. Smoothen acne scars.4. Reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark circle.
5. Skin friendly, safe and faster skin restructuring.
Treatment Theory stamp derma roller
Theory of Microneedle Therapy: Microneedle therapy uses a knead rod inlayed with slender steel needles, accompanying with functional nutrition liquid, regularly rolling in the places which need to cure, it can puncture more than 300, 000 micro vessels on the epidermal within five minutes, form a efficient nutrient delivery system in the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue, with which the active ingredient of the nutrition can entry into skin effectively. Then make skin maintenance, skin care, skin treatment and skin beauty to be perfect Micro-needles therapy is effective, safe and reliable with simple operation and reasonable price.The Micro-needle care is simple, can do common outdoor activities, including basking, but please note anti-sunburn supplies are needed
Stamp derma roller application stamp derma roller
2.Acne- and surgical scars
3.Wrinkles and anti-aging
4.Ice pick- and chickenpox scars
5.Treating or reducing cellulite
7.Lack of firmnes
8.Age spots & sun damage
1. Easy operation: do not need to smear skin care products.
2. No pain: roll along face without pain.
3. PC material bottle cover: safe without peculiar smell.
4. Sealed leak-proof bottle.
5. High-end gift box packing.
Hydra Needle HN20 Microneedling therapy + Standard Ampoule Integrated Design
1. Rolling on your skin .
2. Come with 10ml glass bottle
3. Needle Material：Titanium
4.Five needle lengrh for choice : 0.2/0.5/0.6/1.0/1.5mm
Micro Needle Stamp With 20 Titanium Needles
The standars of 20 pins derma stamp as following:
1. Length of needle: 0.25mm, 0.6mm, 0.5mm, 1.0mm;
0.25mm, 0.5mm for home use;
0.6mm, 1.0mm for professional clinic use.
2. Number of needle: 20 pins;
3. Packing: Blister packaging + Carton;
Micro Needle Stamp can stimulate skin cell to induce collagen production for skin regeneration. When lightly tapping on skin, it makes holes and at the same time delivers the active ingredient of solutions to dermis from the connected vial with needle parts directly and effectively.
Characters of 20 pins Micro Needle Stamp:
1. Needle diameter 0.07mm~0.25mm in thickness, which is thinner than human hair so it is Painless, No scratch on skin and No allergy treatment.
2. 20 pins derma stamp with titanium needle.
3. Delivering cosmeceutical and hair growth solution into the dermis by lightly tapping
4. Good for the use at the infinitesimal areas (fine wrinkles, eye rim, scalp etc.). Recommend to use with a hair restorer
or high functional aesthetics, a stem cell cosmetics, wrinkle frees, whitening, hyaluronic acid etc.
5. Needle material titanium, reuse design, tested by 30000 times of tapping.
6. Needle length of derma stamp:
Standard length: 0.5mm of the needle length is the most used in the current market;
Optional length: 0.25mm, 0.6mm, 1.0mm,
0.25mm, 0.5mm for home use;
0.6mm, 1.0mm for medical use.
7. Bottle mouth, add a sealing apron to prevent liquid leakage during use.