Hydra Roller is to stimulate collagen production and to increase the absorption of skincare products.
But traditional derma roller it’s not easy to operation, as you have to use another hand or one assistant to help you get essence liquid on face.
This new hydra roller with bottle successful combine micro needle with essence liquid and import it automatically.
Do not need assistant, do not need go to clinic to do hydra roller treatment, you can do it at home from now on
At-home microneedle have much smaller needles than the tools in the dermatologist office, so they aren’t supposed to hurt.
Hydra Roller Gold Titanium needles is a microneedle device for delivering cosmeceuticals, formulation ampoules and hair growth solution into the dermis by lightly tapping (or rolling depending in the type purchased) it on your skin. The penetration of the stratum corneum by the needles triggers the release of growth factors which help in treating scars, hyperpigmentation, and photoaging. After 4 to 6 sessions, the skin becomes completely rejuvenated and firm.
The hydraroller has been specifically designed to be more exact and more efficient in use; It is designed with a 5ml ampoule container and with a special spiral system is designed on each of the microneedles so that the serums used could flow down directly and efficiently into the dermis for maximum benefit.
The microneedle system is an amazing device to add to your beauty therapy with astounding results for anti-aging, plumping the skin for a more youthful look, FDA approved for skin resurfacing, little or no downtime compared to chemical peels, etc., and safe to use at home and for skincare therapist’s beauty procedures.
Easy and Painless
Rapid treatment and effects
Very effective delivery of serums
The Hydra Needle Roller is able to:
Helps with tightening of the skin
Improves skin hydration
Encourages skin rejuvenation
Improves acne scars
Can be used with botulinum
Improves fine lines & wrinkles
Reducing pore size
1. Start by preparing your skin. Wash with warm water and use a cleanser. Gently dry your face using a soft towel.
2. Soak the top of the applicator vial for 5-8 minutes with 75% alcohol. Even though the vial comes in a sterile packaging, you want to ensure the vial is a 100% sterile.
3. Put serum into the applicator vial, put the top back on and shake 2-3 times.
4. Remove the safety and hygiene cover.
5. Use the Hydra Roller to roll on the treatment area in a back and forth motion 4-5 times. Be sure to roll it up, down and side to side to get complete coverage of the treatment area. Make sure the speed and pressure are evenly distributed over thetreatment area.
6. After finishing, massage your skin to ensure any leftover serum is absorbed into the skin.
Do not wash the treated area of the skin for a couple of hours after finishing. This device is one time use only and is not meant to be shared with other people.